Caribbean Cement Company Limited invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of:
The successful candidate will report to the Procurement Manager and core responsibilities will include:
Core responsibilities include:
- Leading key negotiations for the Company with suppliers
- Identify and evaluate new and alternative suppliers (local and international)
- Monitoring supplier performance and manage supplier agreements
The person we seek must possess the following requisite qualifications, experience, competencies, skills and attributes:
- A University Degree in Management Studies, Business Administration, Procurement Management or Supply Chain Management.
- MBA would be an asset
- Two (2) years experience in a Purchasing environment
- Experience in negotiations with suppliers or certification in negotiations skills would be an asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent planning, logistics and execution techniques
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Experience in the manufacturing industry
- Ability to function in a fast-moving, high-performance environment
Qualified professionals with the ability to add value to the Carib Cement Team are invited to submit applications and detailed résumés by July 31, 2020 to:
The Human Resource Manager
Caribbean Cement Company Limited
Kingston, Jamaica, W.I.