Education : BA Economics – Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburg, Pennsylvania, USA.
Professional Career : Career Banker with Citibank for 42 years. Commenced as a Management Trainee then positions held included head of CitiFinance , CitiMerchant Bank , Corporate Bank and Head of Citibank. Was a member of the transitional team that re-positioned the bank to become a Corporate Bank thereby reducing headcount from 366 to 75 and having 100% of the staff agree to exit the union. The re-positioning resulted in sustained profitability and a consistent top position in revenue generation and cost containment in the region.
Affiliations and Positions held :
- President Jamaica Bankers Association
- President Private Sector Organization of Jamaica
- President American Chamber of Commerce
- Chairman Salvation Army Advisory Board
- Director Jamaica Exporters Association D
- irector Calabar High School Executive
- President Real Mona Football Club
- Director Jamaica Drug Abuse Committee
- Chairman Jamaica Foundation for Children
- Member Review Board for the Jamaica Constabulary Force
- Chairman Public Sector Reform Oversight Committee
National Awards : Commander of Distinction CD Order of Jamaica OJ